Meet The Experts
The organising committee is pleased to announce a new initiative at this year's Hunter Cell Biology meeting; the Meet the Expert lunch session.
Each day of the conference students will have the possibility to meet 3 of the international invited speakers during lunchtime, for an informal catch up. We encourage all students to attend, as we believe it is an invaluable experience to connect with leading experts in a relaxed environment!
TUESDAY, 19th March 2019
- Amitabha Bandyopadhyay | Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
- Eugenia Peddini | University of Bristol, UK
- Stephan Grill | Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
WEDNESDAY, 20th March 2019
- Ana García-Sáez | Universität Tübingen, Germany
- Jacky Goetz | INSERM, Institut d’Hématologie et d’Immunologie, France
- Hiroshi Hamada | RIKEN, Japan
THURSDAY, 21st March 2019
- Sara Sandin | NTU Institute of Structural Biology | School of Biological Sciences | Faculity for Analysis Characterisation Testing & Simulation, Singapore
- David Komander | Cambridge Biomedical Campus, UK
- Sharon Tooze | The Francis Crick Institute, UK